Without all our little ties we may fall apart

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ABC Diet Day 10

Oh Yeah! Thinspiration Yeah!
I'm really happy today. I don't know what it is about fasting that makes me feel good. Maybe it's the emptiness, who knows. So I'm going back to school tomorrow. Not because I'm being forced or anything but because I want too. I feel okay, I feel ready to go back. I came to a realization,

I used to be really suicidal, when I was in 6th grade I made the goal to make it to high school graduation as a means of preventing myself from committing suicide. I'll be graduating this June. Well atleast I hope to, all I know is I'm not going out without a fight. I'm going to try hard.

I can't even imagine the amount of work I'll have to make up. Regardless I'm going to do it, I'm ready to make something of myself. I want to be able to stand up in my cap and gown and say I made it because I wanted too not because I was pushed too. I don't care how hard it'll be I'm going to do this.

I ate:
Nothing
Calorie Limit: 0 (fast)

I did:
60 minutes Wii Baseball
20 minutes of General Dancing
Calories BurnedL 470

I currently weigh:
189 lbs.

I feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment