Without all our little ties we may fall apart

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well it's been a while

I deleted my blog because I had convinced myself that I was fine. In the time I've been away I've done nothing but binge. I finally convinced myself that it's been to restrict and fast than binge every single day. So right now I am on the 2468 diet but instead of going 2468642 I'm going 246802468. I need a binge day and a fast day because I feel like a failure if I don't fast like once a week or once every two weeks. I hope you guys will still be interested in reading my blog and if not then I apologize.


I feel terrible for failing the ABC diet at day 23. That diet just didn't work for me, yes I lost weight while on it but it drove me crazy. I wasn't ready for how hard it was really going to be.


Thank you so much to the people who choose to continue reading my blog.

1 comment: