Without all our little ties we may fall apart

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Salad bath water


I know. I know, it just got all myspace up in here and I apologize for that but that quote is really how I'm feeling right now. I feel like everyone in my life has been super judemental lately and I'm sick of it. I was forced to go out went out with my dad and sister for dinner. I didn't really want to order anything but I had too. After I got done ordering a small side salad and grilled chicken my sister made the comment, "Wow guess this means you won't be eating for three days." I just looked down and didn't respond, ugh.

Even worse, I told my best friend about my ED and she said "Cool how do I get Anorexia and lose weight." I raged, I'm ignoring her text right now.

Ahh, lovely my sister found what was left of my dinner in the tub. More drama to deal with. I'm so sick of this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment