Without all our little ties we may fall apart

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Dance Time


All kidding aside, I'm really happy today. I went out and bought a new scale because my old one wasn't working right and I wanted a digital one. I hadn't weighed myself in two weeks. I was nervous stepping on the scale I was worried I gained weight. It turns out I lost 6lbs, yay! I feel so much closer to my goal. It actually feels obtainable for the first time ever. I'm so happy.

Though on the down side I've been having problems with my sister. Apparently she's sick of me because all I talk about is weight and food. I want to say she's jealous but I know that makes me sound like a bitch. Oh an my fast ended early, my parents made me go out to eat with them. I only ate a salad but I still felt fat because of the ranch dressing on it.

I'm pretty stoked to be going to the mall on monday instead of sitting home with all the food. Plus I can't wait to see my best friend Angel. Her and I are like a support system for each other. We decided once we reach our goal weight we'd dye our hair the same way and be twinnies. I love that girl. <3

Things keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment