Without all our little ties we may fall apart

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ABC Diet Day 2

Thinspiration
So today was a really good day. I was pretty happy with my progress. (:

I ate:
Coffee,
Sugar Free Cherry Jello,
Grilled Dijon Chicken
Total Calories: 485
Calorie Limit: 500

I Did:
120 minutes (2 hours) of Wii Tennis
Calories Burned: 703

I currently weigh:
194 lbs.

My sister forced me to go out to eat with her. Luckily enough we went to a resturant that had an under 550 calorie portion on the menu. I'm thinking about exercising more later. I feel really good today. Ahh well off to counsiling too be told all the things I already know about myself. Blahh blahh blahh anxiety disorder blahh blahh blahh depression. Today's my first day but I can already tell how this shit's gonna go down. Meh, oh well might as well make the best of it.

Update!
I will never ever see that fucking woman again. She was terrible and made me feel terrible I feel like bingeing. I won't though, I won't let that bitch ruin all of my hard work. How dare she sit there and tell me I chose to have fucking anxiety and panic disorder. Oh and apparently I'm suicidal even though I don't have suicidal thoughts nor do I want to die. Oh yes she knows everything, fucking twat. She can blow me. I will not be seeing her again.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the 2 lbs lost! that was 1 more than me. :( usually i lose 2 at a time when I do 500 cals. bleh... oh wells. stay strong darling, cuz we are going through this whole thing! Bring on the Vertigo! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weight the same as me. Good job on the weight loss! What Kerry said, stay strong and in there. :D

    ReplyDelete